Brief Administrative Announcement

Hello, readers,

I hope this announcement finds you well and ready for fall. Farewell, summer, you will be missed.

I only have a couple of quick things, and then I will release you to the rest of your day. First, I will be away today through Friday. Thus, responses to publicity inquiries may be delayed.

Second, I am expanding my involvement in the reading community. I’ve started selling books (and some other stuff). Check here for everything I currently have up for grabs, and spread the word if you wish. 

All right, that’s all. Happy Tuesday and September.

Mary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

Share ‘N Enjoy:

Comments