Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WWW Wednesday 12-3-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading Frostborn (Thrones and Bones, #1) by Lou Anders. So far, I’m enjoying it.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I read Spell of Summoning (Dark Caster, #1) by Anna Abner, first in a pnr series. It was pretty good.

I also read the first two serials in a fellow SHUers pnr series, Look Back in Anger by S. N. Graves.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

I’m pretty sure Winterspell by Claire Legrand is next. I’ve been anxious because it’s ya, and I’ve had terrible luck with ya lately (with exceptions). But it looks so cool, and I don’t want to be disappointed. Marissa Meyer, though, had an interview with Legrand in her newsletter, and it explained a bit of the story routes. So I think I’m gonna risk it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment