Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WWW Wednesday 12-24-14 (Christmas Eve edition)

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading Magnificent Devices (Magnificent Devices, #3) by Shelley Adina, and I’m enjoying it quite a bit.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson, and I am so glad I didn’t read it when it first came out because the sequel is now only a couple of weeks away. If I’d had to wait a year, I may have gone nuts.

I also read A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce. Maybe it’s because I read it in the wake of Steelheart, but it seemed to move very slowly. That said, the story was fine, and the characters and dialogue were well written/crafted. I just couldn’t fully get into the story.

Lastly, I read Her Own Devices (Magnificent Devices, #2) by Shelley Adina. That was an awesome read with an awesome cliffhanger.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Brilliant Devices (Magnificent Devices, #4) because it seems only proper and fitting to read a sequel in its order.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment