Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WWW Wednesday 12-17-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson and loving it.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. Douglas at his usual awesome, there. I also finished Home for the Holidays by Meg Mims. That was an adorable little holiday story.

Then I read a couple of short stories. I read Burnt Sugar by Lish McBride, a super-cool fairytale thing based in the world of her Firebug series. Then I read Mitosis: A Reckoner’s Tale (Reckoners, #1.5) by Brandon Sanderson, which is why I’m now reading Steelheart. I probably should have read Steelheart first because reading Mitosis ruined some plot surprises, but I’m kind of over it because Sanderson is awesome.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Whatever strikes my fancy when I finish Steelheart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you enjoyed Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and have had times for some Christmas tales too. Here is my WWW post. https://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/www-wednesday-december-17/

    ReplyDelete