Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WWW Wed 12-10-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams, and it’s a fun time had by all thus far.

I’m also reading Home for the Holidays by Meg Mims and liking it so far.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Frostborn (Thrones and Bones, #1) by Lou Anders. This book is adorably awesome. It’s fantasy that younger readers can enjoy, and the end reminded me of The Lion King in the best way possible.

I also, as predicted last week, read Winterspell by Claire Legrand. Where to start? I wanted to love it, and I didn’t. The story has so much potential and so much possibility, but it just didn’t do it for me. Legrand has written some mg, though, and I am going to give that a try at some point.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Excellent question. Stay tuned to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment