Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WWW Wednesday 11-26-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Firefly Island by Daniel Arenson. It was kind of predictable and corny, but it was both in the best ways possible. It was just kind of too cute to dislike. The characters felt a little unbelievable, and the story wasn’t as fleshed out as it could have been. But the concept is just cool. I’ll read more from the author.

And then because I said I might not read anything last week, I read a few more books over the weekend/the first half of the week. First of these is The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris, and I really liked it. I identified with Avery (the mc) a lot. This book is lots of fun and laughing, but it’s also a lot of dealing with real issues. In short, it’s a good book.

Then I read Lady of Devices (Magnificent Devices, #1) by Shelley Adina—my first dive into steampunk. I enjoyed this book quite a bit, and I will probably now go buy the other five in the series. I may even read more steampunk. I’ve been resisting for some reason. (Also, I finished this this morning, which is why I have no currently reading books.)

Lastly, I read a short story by Marissa Meyer, Carswell’s Guide to Being Lucky (Lunar Chronicles, #3.1). It was awesome, and the rest of this series needs to hurry up and get released.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Possibly the rest of the Magnificent Devices series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment