Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WWW Wednesday 11-19-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading Firefly Island by Daniel Arenson. It’s pretty good so far.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I had a terrible reading productivity week. I finished Queen of the Tearling, which thoroughly confused me. I wanted to like it, but hardly anything was explained, and there were some logic issues that I just couldn't get past.

Then I read Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer Armentrout because I wasn't in the mood to try a new author and couldn't find anything else in my collection from authors I'd already tried that I hadn't read. (That sentence made sense in my head.) Anyway, Opal was okay. It felt kind of slow compared to the first two books, and the amount of romance kind of passed my interest level. It ended on a cliffhanger, so I might continue the series. But I think I need a break from ya paranormal for a while, like a long while. So we'll see what happens.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

I’ll be out of town this weekend, so I might not get much reading done. It might take me the next week to read Firefly Island. So if I don’t post next week, that’s why.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Opal was a little slower than the first two but I am finishing the series. The next book (Origin) was pretty good! Here is my WWW: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2014/11/www-wednesdays-nov-19.html

    ReplyDelete