Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WWW Wednesday 11-12-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. I’m about a third of the way through, and I like it so far.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished up my two currently-reading books from last week—The Case of the Case of Mistaken Identity (which is by Mac Barnett and not Adam Rex as I said last week, my apologies) and Please Don’t Tell My Parents I’m a Supervillain by Richard Roberts. Mistaken Identity was a quick, fun little read with librarians and pirates and all kinds of fun stuff. Supervillain…I don’t know. I should have loved it. It’s the kind of thing I normally love, but I had a tough time getting into it. That said, it’s not a bad book at all. I just had trouble engaging.

After finishing those I read (as I said I would last week) Reign (Unfortunate Fairytale, #4) by Chanda Hahn. I thought it was the last book. It’s not. Regardless, I enjoyed it, and I’m looking forward to book 5.

Then, because it was included at the end of Reign, I read Jared’s Quest (Unfortunate Fairytale, #1.5). That was a great little read.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

I can say with some certainty that I have no idea. There are a few things poking at me, but I’ll finish up Tearling and then see where things go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment