Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WWW Wednesday 10-15-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m currently reading book 7 in the H.I.V.E. series, Aftershock. So far so good. Really like this series.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished NPC’s by Drew Hayes, which was a joy for any rpg-playing individual.

I also read books 4, 5, and 6 in H.I.V.E—Dreadnaught, Rogue, and Zero Hour. I’m not sure what the deal with longer series hitting you over the head in book 6 is, but man, these books keep getting more intense.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Blood of Olympus, as it appears H.I.V.E. isn't continuing until next year. After that, not sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment