Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WWW Wednesday 10-1-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m reading Villains by Necessity by Eve Forward, and I’m loving it. It’s a twist on the typical epic fantasy, but it’s epic in its own right. I’m finding that I have a crush on Sam, the assassin, and I’m wondering what it says about me that I find assassin characters attractive. Oh well.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Bad Magic by Pseudonymous Bosch, which is still the coolest pen name ever. It was a great little read.

I also read Higher Institute of Villainous Education by Mark Walden, the first in the H.I.V.E. series. I’m very intrigued by this series and by the last line in the first book in particular.

I also read book 3 in Seanan McGuire’s Incryptid series, Half-Off Ragnarok. I read the first two a while ago and like the first much better than the second. So I was reluctant to pick up the third for a while. I read it over the weekend, and it was a pretty good book.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Most likely more of H.I.V.E. Sherwood Smith’s Banner of the Damned is also wandering toward the top of my to-read pile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt. Tag me for retweets.

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment