Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WWW Wednesday 9-10-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I started The Silver Chair a while ago, and I’m still in a reading holding pattern. So I decided to finish it up. Almost done.

-What did you recently finish reading?

A Chorus Lineup by Joelle Charbonneau. That was the last in the series, and I really enjoyed the books.

I also read The Academy by Emmaline Andrews, which was not what I was expecting. It turned out to be scifi/space academy romance. I thought it would be more along the lines of Anne Osterlund’s Academy 7. Again, it wasn’t, but it was still a good, quick read.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

I received word today that The Dying of the Light has been dispatched (shipped). It shall arrive in 5-8 business days, and I shall continue my reading holding pattern until then. (And then I shall read it and most likely be inconsolable for at least three days.)

Anyway, between now and then I have no idea what I’m going to read. I might finish the Chronicles of Narnia. I also just picked up NPCs by Drew Hayes. That’s another option.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment