Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WWW Wednesday 8-27-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

Geek Wisdom by N. k. Jemisin et Al. I stumbled across this and thought “I need to read this.” So I’m reading it, and it’s as awesome as I anticipated.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund. It was a great little story with some awesome characters.

I also read Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen by E. L. Sarnoff. This was a really cool book. The evil queen from Snow White (Jane) goes to rehab because she’s addicted to evil. She meets up with a bunch of other fairytale characters, works through her issues, and eventually gets placed in a sort of field placement to help her kick evil for good. Jane’s voice is funny. The story is funny, and it’s a great story about changing one’s life.

Lastly, I tackled Avalon High by Meg Cabot, which I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I saw the live-action Disney movie back in 2011, and I expected the book to be the same. Spoiler alert, it isn’t, but I enjoyed the book anyway.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

A Wonderlandiful World, book 3 in Shannon Hale’s Ever After High series, came out yesterday. The Dying of the Light (Skullduggery Pleasant, #9) by Derek Landy comes out tomorrow. I’ve preordered Landy’s and am waiting. The nanosecond it’s in my hand, it will be read. I may read Hale’s before, or I may read it after. Either way, it will get read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment