Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WWW Wednesday 8-13-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I discovered Stephanie Burgis a while ago, and I love her work. This novella came out yesterday. Loving it so far.

-What did you recently finish reading?

I’ve been rereading the first few Skullduggery Pleasant books in preparation for the last one that comes out at the end of the month. So I wasn’t as productive with reading new stuff this week. That said, I finished Exile (Aurelia, 2). It didn’t end as I expected, which was pretty cool. I also picked up Uncovered, book to in S. X. Bradley’s ya mystery series, and read it in a day. The last page was a cliffhanger of the worst (and best) variety, and I’m waiting for book 3 now.

I also read some short stories this week: “Ice Study” by Maria V. Snyder and “The Queen’s Army” by Marissa Meyer.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

Still this. This also came out yesterday. I opted to read Courting Magic first because it’s about 500 pages shorter. But once I finish that novella, I’m digging my teeth into this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment