Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WWW Wednesday 7-30-14

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I read the first book in the School for Good and Evil series a while ago and really liked it. Then I got the second one and promptly forgot to read it. Then I started it, got my hands on Last Stand of Dead Men, and put it down again. I’ll pick it up again when I finish Skullduggery Pleasant’s eighth book.

-What did you recently finish reading?

In that order. Courtlight was interesting. I enjoyed this Harry Dresden book more than I anticipated, and I didn’t enjoy this Stephanie Plum book as much as I hoped. As is life.

-What do you think you’ll read next?

I don’t know. There are so many amazing books coming out in August. The Dying of the Light (Skullduggery Pleasant, 9) and Fool’s Assassin (Fool and the Fitz, 1), Robin Hob’s newest FitzChivalry book are definitely on my list. I need to wait a bit for those. Between then and now…time will tell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kit ‘N Kabookle posts on Twitter @desantismt

Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read the School of Good and Evil as well as the Sworn to Conflict series. Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete