Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NATURE'S DESTINY by Justine Winter

NATURE’S DESTINY
by Justine Winter

My life was changing, morphing into something greater than I could have anticipated. I was becoming something I didn’t recognise as myself anymore. A Werewolf.

I was different.

Bitten.

‘Hybrid’ was what they called me, and the weight that rested against that one word was crippling. They depended on me to bring them safety. What made me so special?

Oh, that’s right. My destiny.

I was sucked into a world I’d had no idea existed. Twenty-one years as a human, and this was what I found out.

My travelling plans, my writing degree, all of it was gone within one night. One evil night that robbed my humanity.

I wasn’t completely sour. Life had been unfair a while ago, only now I’d had something worth fighting for besides myself. Something to live for.

I was afraid for the others. I couldn’t let them down. I wouldn’t let them down.

I’d gone to bed a human and woken up a Werewolf.

A special Werewolf.

A Hybrid.

~Buy NATURE’S DESTINY:

-Amazon UK
-Amazon US
-Amazon AU
-Smashwords
-Kobo

~Add it on Goodreads

GUEST POST
Riley holds a special place in my heart, and there were several times I wanted to write from his perspective whilst writing Nature’s Destiny. He’s the perfect all-round guy, but like everyone he has many flaws too. While I’m busy working on the sequel, I wanted to leave a delectable gift on this tour stop. Here’s Riley’s POV on the moment he met Luna for the first time. (Chapter 2 Nature’s Destiny)

The Kuga idled at the traffic lights while I waited for the green light. I was following the directions that penetrated in my mind to find the new hybrid. As troubling as it was, I was excited to introduce a new wolf to the pack. I continued to drive when the sudden sensation to stop overwhelmed me. What was happening?

I was supposed to drive forward, I wasn’t anywhere near my destination and yet my instincts were telling me stop. I was supposed to stop here. Why?

I looked around; the dark of night, a few streetlamps, some houses and a pub was all that I could see in the area. The bar seemed like the only logical explanation, was the hybrid here? Partying? Eating?

I parked in the incredibly small parking lot, before making my way towards the pub. I couldn’t hide my smirk at its obvious bad-tasting name. The Hybrid. Oh, the parallels.

I tugged on the door, and I knew. The hybrid was here, the strong scent of the transformation hit my senses instantly. It reminded me of Roxy and her complete awareness to chocolate the moment a wrapper rustled. God, pregnancy was demanding.

As the air followed me inside the pub, I found her. She was beautiful, but I couldn’t deny the sadness that would come. As Alpha, I had nothing but bad news for her now. She was affected too, I could tell in the way her gorgeous bright blue eyes stared back at me. Alluring me with her curvaceous body, I watched as she sauntered up to the bar.

Even as she tripped over the step she was gorgeous, but I couldn’t deny the laughter that followed especially when I saw the irritation in her face. She was annoyed, but that made her even sexier as she straightened out her long, brown hair. Shit, what the hell was happening to me?

I was Alpha, head of the only Werewolf pack in Wales and I was too busy making gooey eyes at the woman that was becoming like me. What was I supposed to do with that? Was I supposed to act on my feelings? Was I supposed to jump on that? None of it made sense, but what I did know was that I had a job to do.

“Can I get you something?” she asked, dragging me away from my confusion and laughter.

“Corona.” I watched her, knowing she was trying to avoid me already. She had no idea that was about to change, and so was her life.

ABOUT JUSTINE

I’ve always lived a life based on my imagination, from hopeless dreams of romance to concocting alternate realities involving supernaturals. I’m completely fascinated with anything hero-related, and often speculate which superpower I’d possess. I haven’t settled on one yet.

I was born in England, and currently reside in Wales, UK. I love to write, and most days you’ll find me happily tapping away at the computer whilst in my pyjama-clad bubble. I also spend my time reading, and if that isn’t enough I’m often in the kitchen baking up a treat. Visit Justine’s website. Connect with her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter @JustineWinter. GIVEAWAY

Enter to win!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment