Wednesday, February 26, 2014

IMITATION by Heather Hildenbrand

IMITATION (The Clone Chronicles, #1)
by Heather Hildenbrand

Everyone is exactly like me.
There is no one like me.

The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing?

My entire life is an imitation.
I am an Imitation.

I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.

And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun.
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.

Accendo Press March 2013

Praise for IMITATION

“Heather Hildenbrand, you definitely have out done yourself once again. I cannot wait for the next book to this amazing series and I’m absolutely in love with Linc. He’s truly amazing.”
- Dani M. (Goodreads Reviewer

“What I loved most was that nothing was predictable; I was surprised as small things began to unfold and cant wait to find out what happens next. This is a must read and I put it at the top of my highly recommended list.”
- Kristen (Amazon Reviewer)

~Buy IMITATION:

-Amazon
-B&N
-Smashwords

Imitation is set just far enough in the future that our technology hasn’t quite caught up, but not so far that you can’t imagine the outlandish direction fashion has taken. In one scene, Ven attends a fashion show for the upper crust and the clothes being modeled are far beyond what she would consider wearing. Below is an idea of what she saw. Would you wear it?

ABOUT HEATHER
Heather Hildenbrand was born and raised in a small town in northern Virginia where she was homeschooled through high school. She now lives in coastal VA, a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean, with her two adorable children. She works from home, part time, as a property manager and when she's not furiously pounding at the keyboard, or staring off into space whilst plotting a new story, she's lying on the beach, soaking in those delicious, pre-cancerous rays.

Visit Heather’s website, and “like” her Facebook fan page. Connect with her on Goodreads and Facebook, and follow her on Twitter @HeatherHildenbr.

Sign up for her newsletter.

Phoenix: Author Ink Heather recently launched her own author coaching business called Phoenix: Author Ink where she teaches other authors how to self-publish in between living outrageously!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment