Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cover Reveal: NATURE'S DESTINY by Justine Winter

Title: Nature’s Destiny
Author: Justine Winter
Release Date: March 14th
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Cover Designer: Melody Simmons
Cover Model: Janna Prosvirina

BLURB
My life was changing, morphing into something greater than I could have anticipated. I was becoming something I didn’t recognise as myself anymore. A Werewolf.

I was different.

Bitten.

‘Hybrid’ was what they called me, and the weight that rested against that one word wascrippling. They depended on me to bring them safety. What made me so special?

Oh, that’s right. My destiny.

I was sucked into a world I’d had no idea existed. Twenty-one years as a human, and thiswas what I found out.

My travelling plans, my writing degree, all of it was gone within one night. One evil nightthat robbed my humanity.

I wasn’t completely sour. Life had been unfair a while ago, only now I’d had somethingworth fighting for besides myself. Something to live for.

I was afraid for the others. I couldn’t let them down. I wouldn’t let them down.

I’d gone to bed a human and woken up a Werewolf.

A special Werewolf.

A Hybrid.

ABOUT JUSTINE

I’ve always lived a life based on my imagination, from hopeless dreams of romanceto concocting alternate realities involving supernaturals. I’m completely fascinated with anything hero-related, and often speculate which superpower I’d possess. I haven’t settled on one yet.

I was born in England, and currently reside in Wales, UK. I love to write, and most days you’ll find me happily tapping away at the computer whilst in my pyjama-clad bubble. I also spend my time reading, and if that isn’t enough I’m often in the kitchen baking up a treat.

Check out Justine’s website. Connect with her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter @JustineWinter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment