Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WWW Wednesday

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I somehow picked up book for in T.A. Pratt’s Marla Mason series, SPELL GAMES. Not sure how I managed not to start with #1. Anyway, #4’s holding my interest, so perhaps I will put it on pause and read the first 3. Or maybe I’ll read 4 first and then read 1-3.

What did you just finish reading?
A couple of things, actually.

THE FALSE PRINCESS by Eilis O’Neal
Purely for entertainment. This is a fun, quick read that I thoroughly enjoyed.

AURELIA by Anne Osterlund
Also purely for enjoyment. It moved a bit fast, and I wanted there to be more of it. Enjoyed it anyway.

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
I had to read this one for school. I don’t read horror because I’m a first class wimp (no shame), but I enjoyed this quite a bit. Not sure what that says about me, but oh well, it was a good story.

What do you think you’ll read next?
Patrick Rothfuss’ NAME OF THE WIND has been on my TBR shelf for a while, and I’m in the mood for some epic fantasy. That might just be next. Or I might actually do the Marla Mason series. Or I might read the next book in the Aurelia series. So many books, not enough time. I won’t get any reading done over the next week because I’ll be away for school, but I’ll hit the ground running (reading?) when I get back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow Kit ‘N Kabookle with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment